Gender Reassignment | Gender Dysphoria | Transsexual Health Care | Hair Removal
Tel: 0207 631 3164
The London Gender Clinic provides help in the form of:
- Diagnosing gender dysphoria
- Providing hormonal prescriptions and referrals for surgery
- Gender counselling
- Hair removal treatment
- The clinic provides care to gender dysphoric, gender variant, transgendered and transsexual people
- Facilitation of Social/physical gender transition
- Provision of Hormone therapy
- Referrals for all types of Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Reports for Gender Recognition Certificates
Please make an appointment to see Dr Curtis if:
- You are not sure where you fit into the spectrum
- You wish to discuss gender expression
- For facilitation of physical change
- You are 16 years and upwards
You will be asked for a detailed account of your life to date, including family, upbringing, school, work and relationships as well as a discussion regarding your gender history. Assessment, diagnosis and initial discussion will take place with initial recommendations. The London Gender Clinic
0207 631 3164
What should I bring to my initial appointment?
Any relevant documents regarding previous treatment in the form of letters from clinicians, statutory declarations/deed poll documents and if you wish a biography of your gender history.
Follow up consultations involve further discusson of hormonal intervention, referrals for surgery and discussion of other issues across the full spectrum of patient activity. Facilitation of gender living with documentation to support diagnosis are also available. Dr. Curtis provides reports for the purpose of obtaining a Gender Recognition Certificate.